Monday, June 28, 2010

The journal starts late, six weeks into the making of Grief Point.
First off is May Day, a song in honour of May 1st and the workers.
Can you still be against the strike that only strikes from our pay?
By "you", in this instance, I mean "me".

There is a certain kind of person to whom things come with great facility.
They say this is the noise that gets made as my life is lived.
So be it. But don't feel the need to record it.
For a second I thought this meant that they were not interested in history, but that's wrong.
Wrong, wrong. A bad reading of the situation.
The right reading is that I just don't understand it, at all.

Juan, te debo Loscil.

1 comments:

jao said...

aa a mi me gusta esa, es la última

osea cris, yo te debo todas las bandas que escucho hoy

Post a Comment