Monday, August 6, 2007

first day @ school.

no familiar faces on french class.

then i got my espresso shot.

spent one hour @ the digital library checking blackboard and feeds. had to shut down
like 5 times the ie...but hey, at least the copy/paste feature is back :] really, how dare them to block it?

saw alex and juan. finally some classes with people i know. felt nice.

then made some quiz about intertextuality among everything i guess...donkeys, elefants, new guinea, rumania, quito... big group. more than 100 students. heard shitty things about the professor but seemed cool to me. let's see how it goes.

i have a bulgarian teacher. she's really nice. she thought we chose her class..then we told her it wasn't optional. she's a PhD.

university...sounds weird. feels like high school minus friends/familiar faces.

after school i went to my aunt's house and it started raining.

i thought it was a good idea to walk. when i got there my mom asked me what was i thinking...i made like an hour...i said i thought it wasn't that far away; i mean, it's like 10 minutes in car.

and now i feel like shit.

that'll teach me.

anyways.
surprisingly, i liked my first college day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment